CCNA Training in Nepal designed by TechAxis Nepal Course offers the essential guide to receive a certification on operational Cisco’s networking devices. The coaching aims to form the aspiring network technicians conversant in varied Cisco Network instrumentality and their operational surroundings. We provide the best Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) coaching in the Kingdom of Nepal to make a foundation for manufacturing globally competent network engineers, network directors, and network technicians. We are the best cisco training center in Nepal, providing the most used practical knowledge with our experienced tutors.
CISCO is one in all the leading company in coming up with, producing and marketing networking instrumentality. CISCO merchandise area unit advanced and standard worldwide. The employment of CISCO merchandise is increasing day by day. In conjunction with the employment of CISCO merchandise, the courses developed by CISCO for network professionals area unit in high demand. Cisco Certified Network skilled (CCNA) Routing and Switching course is meant for Network Specialists, Network directors, and Network Support Engineers. Once the completion of this course (CCNA training in Nepal ) CCNA Routing and Switching course, your certification can demonstrate the aptitude to put in, configure, troubleshoot, and operate medium-size routed and switched network.
1. Identify basic switching concepts
-Types of Switching
-Collision / Broadcast Domains
2. Configure and verify initial switch configuration
3. Switch operation (ping, telnet and ssh)
4. Identify enhanced switching technologies
-RSTP / PVSTP
5. Configure and verify VLANs / Trunking
-DTP / Auto negotiation
6. Configure and verify PVSTP operation
-Root bridge election / STP Modes
1. Describe basic routing concepts
– C E F
– Packet forwarding
– Router lookup process
2. Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
3. Configure and verify basic Router configuration
4. Configure and verify interface (serial and Ethernet)
5. Configure and verify Static & Default routing
6. Manage Cisco IOS Files
– Boot preferences / Cisco IOS image(s)
7. Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
– Static vs. Dynamic
– Link state vs. Distance Vector
– Administrative distance
8. Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
– Benefit of single area
– neighbor adjacencies
– OSPF states, Multi area
– Configure OSPF v2 & OSPF v3
– Router ID, Passive interface, LSA types
9. Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
– Feasible Distance / Feasible Successors
– Administrative distance
– Feasibility condition
– Metric composition
– Router ID, Auto summary, Path selection
– Load balancing (Equal & Unequal)
– Passive interface
10. InterVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
– sub interfaces, encapsulation
11. Configure SVI interface
Cisco Certified Network Associate, commonly known as CCNA, has become the leading entry-level network certification available today. CCNA was developed by Cisco to test a candidate’s knowledge of networking at entry-level. The CCNA analyze the candidate’s ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched network.
The certification is a golden key for you to get a job. IT companies want you to get a CCNA certificate before applying for a job in their company. If you are already working as a network expert in a company, then this certificate can help you to be promoted for a higher post.
Why CCNA Training In Nepal?
Ever thought of getting a network job in renowned IT Company? If yes, then this might be the best certification you should get. After owning this certificate, your value will be high, and you will be in demand in the network industry. Lots of ISPs, Datacenter, Telecommunication, Big business organization are looking for certified network experts here in Nepal and of course, globally.
Getting CCNA Training In Nepal is the best way for you to prepare for a successful career in networking. Which is one of the significant reason, but there are a lot more.
Career Opportunity In Nepal After CCNA Training.
Cisco Certified Network associate certificate validates the ability to install operate and troubleshoot routed and switched networks. This certificate holder is on the main target of IT job provider. Follow are the job opportunities after completion of the CCNA course.